For 25 years, Bellingham based Business Support Services (BSS) Northwest, LLC has been dedicated to assisting business owners maximize their business’ potential.
Our team of accounting professionals specialize in Payroll and Business Reports, QuickBooks® and Business Consulting services for small and medium sized businesses. We pride ourselves on accuracy, affordability and exceptional customer service because we understand, it’s not just about the numbers.
Partnering with business owners is our privilege. While providing our clients with reliable payroll and business report services we assist them to avoid penalties, navigate confusing regulations, overcome difficult tasks, (regarding financial and operational software and processes) and improve their company’s overall efficiency.
By implementing effective Systems, applying specialized Knowledge, and the delivering exceptional Service, our clients’ businesses grow sustainably and prosper.
- 1 Payroll Services
- Complex in nature, allow us to help you make the right decisions – decisions that will save you money and give you ‘personalized payroll’ and peace of mind. We offer two types of services: vouchers or paychecks.
- 2 Monthly Business Reports
- Accurate business reports such as the company’s balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statement are critical to understanding the overall health of a business. Important to both owners and lenders alike having reliable data is key to successful forecasting and business planning. QuickBooks® desktop versions have many customizable business report options. Call us to learn more at (360) 733-5530.
- 3 QuickBooks® Solutions
- Bellingham’s Business Support Services Northwest (BSSNW), LLC combines the perfect blend of in-depth accounting knowledge with software system knowledge. Whether it’s selecting the right system, cleaning and fixing your QuickBooks® accounting data, or installing and training your people, our QuickBooks® Expert has what it takes to help.
- 4 Business Consulting
- Business Support Services Northwest has helped many small businesses clearly define and size their markets, budget and analyze expenses, anticipate future cash flows, and assess overall investment attractiveness. Together we set out a road map that allows owners, investors, bankers, and other interested parties understand the opportunity at hand, and the best manner in which to seize it.
- Working to advance Skagit County’s economy and enhance its quality of life through the creation and promotion...
- Our mission is to serve and promote our members and proactively encourage economic growth. We support members...
- Our mission is to be the forum where businesses come together to transform and model a vibrant...
- 37 Years of service to our Industry and Communities in Skagit & Island Counties! We are your...
- Our mission is dedicated to the success of our members. We provide advocacy, promotion and training. We...
- Proudly serving business owners all over the U.S.A. for over 20 years, Chris McGee is a business...